Friday, July 25, 2008

Teeeny weeny...

If i am to be honest at this moment, i am thinking of quitting my job. Anyone disagree?

Hiks, i passed my exit assessment for medical rotation. it's been 4 months...25th is my favourite day;)

Actually, it's not so much about being extended that scares me cos medicine is an enriching and interesting field, but the thought of going to lunch work without my favourite frens is demotivating..personally, i think i've gained so much knowledge but procedure-wise, i am not that great...huhuhu

Umi's been a petite person with a big heart from the day i entered the chaotic department and took care of me while i went thru the i-am-not-for-this-job-i-wanna-quit period. God-sent angel, she's been to me. We do plan to live next to each other after this and drive our husband crazy with our antiques...haha, we had so much stupid jokes shared and that's one of them..

I got closer to Nadrah once we teamed up in Bendahara @ haunted ward with so many patients and so many deaths...hahaha, but it's really fun to have her as partner as she's the composed one and our target would always be the same everyday: go have lunch at 1pm sharp and finished our work by 5pm...lalalala..then of course we extend our colleague-ship to eating partner...favourite social activity after work..

Am's been funny and wanky teaser, oklahh..helpful too *rolled eyes* one day he caught me taking my portion for lunch and went
"huh, makan banyak..badan sekeping je.."
and that's been an issue for him ever since..hahaha. we shared gossips and at times, i gotta bully him..ok, he bullied me as well :p

Kak suzie's my sifooo...i gotta say i was sooo scared of her in my earlier days until we got to know each other well and manage to work as a team. its heart-warming to hear her saying out loud that i was her favourite houseman...hahah, even if she loved to tease me for my Oz pronounciation, i still heart her for what she'd taught and nagged at me...again, gossip partner we are now..

See, it's not soo much of the workload but with whom we work with and shared our working life.

Now that's the end of medicine...it's time for surgery. Next.

No comments: