Friday, July 25, 2008

Wonderful Days..

*dancing dancing*

Yay! today's my first of 9 days of holiday. BLISS !

Started off with meeting up with my HERBALIFE partner, followed with mangosteen feast at the frontyard and i just finished cooking lunch...ohh yes, my first after 4 month (ehemmm, i sure cook one laa when i get married...this, speaking of single life;p) and tonight i'll be off to KL for a few days...

I texted my darling KAMI's to know whether they're free tomorrow (too bad, my SIL had replacement class,eheh) and i got a quick call from Ann saying she wished to meet me, and Zila texted me later for shopping spree at MV..voila, i'm super-duper-over-the-roof excited for this meet up tomorrow so i decided to include Syims. sounds like a plan!! *cheer*

I tentatively plan for karaoke on Tuesday night. Ok tak, girls? i know Syu's curious to know the date so i'm stating it here....the tagline would be " Come laaa....join the party!! Now, who's genius to guess which movie i cilok this dialogue...ehehehe;p hopefully we'd be able to execute this..Liyana, ur coming to this one right? or u wanna have a different lunch date to treat me? maybe on the day itself *winky*

Insya Allah for the next weekend, i'm half-sponsoring our family getaway to Camer0n H1ghland..

Ahhh, it feels totally great. finally, i feel like a carefree 20-something year old girl again..

*doing jumpstar*

p/s: i need some guidance of which bank that offers the best credit card package (and easy-quick registration?) anyone anyone?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kak yati...i think to me so far the best crdt card is citibank. my hubby's using one. they always contacted you for more offer hehe. i'm using cimb crdt card just because my account is cimb. but tak byk offer pon dari cimb. so far not a call from their customer service. i think citibank's approval is also quite fast. altho i think most banks are...

enjoy your holiday!! take care...

p/s: can you pls advised me on the HL consumption for pregnant lady? :-)

Anonymous said...

hai darling!

thankss for the info, citibank would be great cumanya takde branch kat kelate nih =( i'm settling for maybank kot...same reason like u :D

ahhh, holiday's been greatt..shopping spreee!!

i'll email u about HL for pregnant ladyy....congratsssss btw! tumpang excited nih ;)

anis-chan said...

i think kan maybank is good jgk. it actually depends on what kind of things u prefer. me, i go for credit cards yg xcaj annual fee n offer rebates instead of points to redeem.

or u'd prefer cc yg collaborate with companies eg citibank with airasia bcoz u travel a lot? then u can save a bit.

Anonymous said...

alaaa..just read your blog today. kalau tau, aku dah ajak lunch hari ni. takpe..c u tonite ;)