Wednesday, June 09, 2004

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA!!
(3RD JUNE 1950)

MY SPECIAL THANKS AS
..you love me unconditionally
..you bring me up and teach me good values of life
..you show much patience in dealing with my difficult and unpredictable attitude
..you understand me more than anyone else
..you bear with all my crappy demands and whinge
..you shower me with endless care and attention
..you hug and kiss me whenever i needed them
..you appreciate me as the way i am
..you put much trust in me that i vow never to breach it(insya Allah)
..you pray for all the good things to be bestowed upon me
..you sacrifice your time and energy for us, the children
..you always forgive and forget all my bad doings and never mention it again
..you always put hold to your need to attend mine
..you do your very best for my happiness that i will never be able to repay
..you laugh when i laugh and you cry more when i cry
..you are a wonderful lady to me, my bestfriend and my angel

i love you and always missing you..Ya Allah, please take care of my mum, bless her with happiness herein and hereafter,amin..

No comments: