Sunday, September 05, 2004

*...Bored and Tired...*

thats the only things that i could say about my 1st week of rural in Bend!go..yeah, 1st day was the worst ever...4 of us had to split up and shared the accomodation with the other boys(pathetic, isn't it?) well, lucky me as i could squeeze in another girl in my room and kept me accompanied...or else i would be sleeping alone with 2 chinese guys in the next room.. I bet it's no one's fault and we managed to sort it out the next day...now we have the unit for ourselves (its for cooking and telly!) another worst thing was the group assignment.. i dunno why but my group ended up with 3 members, instead of 4 ... to cut short, thats the 1st time i felt ' discriminated' and it bothered me so much..my 1st day was spoiled:=(
and the rest of the week wasn't really good either..surely it wasnt the same as my last year's experience in Corow@, and i bet it failed to meet my expectation either..2nd day of 9am-7pm of Aboriginal study ( lucky we had pizza for dinner), 3rd day of CAM talks and nursing home, 4th day of 1 1/2 hour journey to Broots for my GP visit ( heh, u cant help yawning when u woke up at 5 am rite? also when nothing actually triggered ur brain, listening to endless consultation??) and finally 5th day of another nursing home and aboriginal talk..
i dont mean to whinge but seems like all of us reached some sort of general consensus about our tutors..i felt that we weren't being treated like young adult, and they should be more sensible and practical in handling this project. How Would you expect 2 young kids (alrite, we were still kids:p) to travel at 5 am to the place was so unfamiliar and only had streches of farm on both sides of the road? thanks to the brainy guy who knew how to deal with it...syhhh!!LOL) enough of that i guess...as much as i dont learnt anything (or say just a lil bit :p), i knew i had to go back there early tomorrow morning for the 2nd week of rural..(*wish i could just pretend to be sick:p) after all, maybe i'm gonna need this experience if i was to be posted to somewhere in the Borneo..:p

No comments: