Sunday, September 05, 2004

*Changes In Me*

...tired easily..hmm, dunno y but i couldn't stand long hours anymore..it drained my energy much quicker and it would ended up lying on the bed (or at least wished to)... nap at any time was unavoidable sumtimes...and of course it reflected my mood at that time..sorry!

...craves for food..ok oww, i guess that explained the extra-chubbiness!! hmm, i should blame 'rural' for this..it did me a nightmare last year(almost jumping off the scale) and i prayed hard that i wouldnt happen this time ;p you would understand it only if u hafta wait more than a year to shed it off (and still trying, hohohoh!)

...lower treshold for my sensitivity *shrug* i owe this apology to someone..i know its no good but couldn't help it..waiting for the time when u would really lose patience in me and put me off..i know u hate me saying this but sumtimes i do felt that my 'merepek' is justified.. just that i dunno how to make u understand..

No comments: