Thursday, September 30, 2004

*ShruG*

...this time,its all my fault. i regreted all the things i've said and feeling guilty? yes i am...hmm, both were having bad time and this selfish girl decided to make it worse*piap!piap* apology was accepted but i dunno whether the frenship will remain the same...*haaaa, this is my space and i'll say what i think,boooo!!*

...this good fren always put me at ease with his words...comfort me with his past stories and somehow manage to put up with my temperamental ,hohohoho!! his advice may be as simple as "solat byk2, doa byk2" but i know thats the best thing for my worries ;p with the finals coming, we'll be struggling hard with studies and life...in the near future, i should watch out my says, aite?? *yelah2 ;p*

p/s...gud luck for ur presentations etc

No comments: