Sunday, September 26, 2004

*Two ReD TulipS MakE My DaY*

...lying down in my bed around 9pm, thinking of whether to sleep or not when sy@f entered the room and passed the tulips..yerp, one from her and another from elly*Surge of euphoria* at last after one of the worst days in here, i've got the bed-time treat..without realising, i doozed off and woke up 9 hours after that feeling much better...there goes my lately-on-and-off-sleep ;p

...i knew this kinda feeling always come together with the holidays*shrug* losing the grip, true enough! dont know whats wrong with myself??dont how to help myself either??hmmmm, i should pity the working brain and never let any annoying thought came in my way again...couldnt afford it at this moment...

...spring is all around,lalalalalalalalalala...

No comments: