Monday, June 26, 2006

It's about time..

This was what Oprah's about today. two daughter suprised their mums with house make-over, family decided to get to know their neighbourhood by doing home visits etc

so, i guess it's about time for me to....

stop
-being fussy over nothing trivial things.

start
-being indifferent.


some time ago, a fren told me that i sounded sad and sulk every moment in my writing, as if life isnt fair for me and i've got nothing much to cherish.

just because i dont reveal every single misfortunates that happened to me here, doesnt mean that i dont have the right to grieve.yes, i'm not gonna deny the fact that my life may not be as great as other ppl BUT i'm all right with it. i guess, this kinda life has done its good to me in certain ways. everyone has its own phase of life, mine might be rough at the moment.

but life is NEVER unfair. i know that.

No comments: