Saturday, November 18, 2006

plan

I find myself in funny situations more often than never. lately, especially. the harder i tried to make things right, the worse it gets.hahahaha. it feels awful but i can't ignore my fault either. so, what choice do i have? hahaha. i think i wanna stop trying for a while. j.u.s.t s.to.p t.r.y.i.n.g.

I know this is another month's ahead but..

Sorry dugong-dugong girls. i think 3rd weekend in Dec wont be good for our mandi sungai trip. I might just arrive in town and have a wedding reception in N9 on sunday. Since that's the case, i need the next weekend for my family otherwise my sis in law will sweetly sulk. teheeee=D Dont wanna rush things off, i have another date to propose, will try my best to accomodate for that. nak mandi sungaii, nak mandi sungaii, nak mandi sungaii, nak mandi sungaii..

so l1yana, can i sleep over at ur place during weekdays instead?? maybe we can have dinner somewhere before that, and try to get anyone who can join us?? better still, do u have spare annual leave cos i need a shopping partner!!??

No comments: