Wednesday, March 17, 2004

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!

Hari nih aku kena pegi eltham utk community partnership prog, sort of social work every wednesday, which is supposed to be from 10-4. Lucky me, Teegan offer utk car-pool dgn dia wif some other frens. Selamat duit bas n train, eventho aku bleh claim tiket from Wayne. At least, it saves me 2 hours of journey go and fro. Dari last week lagi aku dah remind myself yg aku ade meeting utk International Advisory committe pukul 4 ptg nih, so awal2 lagi aku dah mintak tiket ngan Wayne sebab kena balik sendri awal. So after lunch around 145pm, aku kuar la dari nursing home tuh, sebab it will take me almost 2 hours to go back to the uni. Bile tukar train kat flinders st, jumpe sorang local meddies yg pegi visit her fren kat city, and we chatted away in the train. Then, jumpe lagi sorang bile nak naik bas from huntingdale st. Sampai jeh uni, dah pukul 345pm, aku rush pegi CHMSE building for the meeting. On my way, i just thot to check my email again, in case if i'm wrong about the date but nahhh,i just proceed to find the meeting room. Gosh, no one is there. Am I in the right place??Upon asking te receptionist, the meeting room is booked for the 'aboriginal' thingy, so she rang up the old CHMSE building but the answer is also 'not here'..opsss, i shuld have recheck the email last nite...so off me go to the anatomy lab and browse my yahoo email.. cessss, its typed as' 19th may' not'17th march'!!!DUHHHHH!!argh, poor me for being soooo clumsy. Wasting my 2 hours journey instead of only 45 mins by car(LUcky that its free!). What i'm going to say if ppl ask about the supposed-to-be-meeting???hahahhaha*shame*

No comments: