Wednesday, March 17, 2004

WhaT's In My HeaD..

*meddies*
Hemm, trying very hard to cope with the study lately. At one time, I think I'm doing fine with all the learning, but the next second i doubt it. Maybe its not straightforward anymore and need lotsa thinking to understand about the system and stuffs. Mane nak ingat psl physio, mane nak relate dgn PCL punye case..owh, it's all getting over me!!. Btw, PCL tuh ala2 mini problem-based learning, where we have to discuss about a particular 'disease' every weekTapi rasanya dlm byk2 tuh, aku paling lomah bab2 pharmacology sbb liat betul nak hafal nama2 ubat n etc.Hehehe, hope i dont sound like a nerdy freak!!

*sickness*
OK, masuk hari nih dah seminggu aku demam, which is on and off. This week aku slalu ade headache during the day, and sometime a bit of fever as well. Selsema pun tak ilang lagi, and sometimes i can hardly breathing while i'm sleeping..Duuhhh!! yelah, aku admit aku jarang makan ubat sebab bile rasa dah sihat tuh, aku stop aa makan. Lagipun aku malas nak depend on ubat sgt. And skarang nih asik rasa dahaga jeh sebab weather yang panas.Kalu aku ade kat mesia nih, sah2 org kata kena selsema burung:p

*losing a bit off*
*keep ur grin away*practically i'm into healthy diet rite now, as in i need to lose some weight by the end of this year. Depressingly, i couldnt see much changes. Dont worry, Im not another aneroxic victim yet!! Basically, i have regular-but-less meals during the day and early dinner. SO after 8pm, I will only take up plain water to rehydrate myself (its much easier to go to the toilet when u r at home anyway..:p). My work-outs include tae-box class, 'exercise' and cycling(haven't started on it though..) I dont have much prob with all these, except that the result is not so encouraging. Yes, it helps me somehow to stay awake during the lectures, but what about my weight????Dont make me to go for something extreme...hehhe!!

*life*
owh, its about *&%# . hahahha, already realise that i've started withdrawing myself from them. Nothing to worry about anyway, Mind you, I'm straight ok!! hahahhaha, n it has nothing to do with the 'past' ( for those who knew;=p) One of the things yg aku takleh trime bile dengar diorang buat 'nasty' remarks towards anyone...rasa nak lempang jeh! Dem u ppl..