Friday, March 19, 2004

went to see the dr yesterday atas nasihat kwn aku..hmmm,ikut hati malas jeh:p

"unfortunately siti, this is a normal thing . Its just common cold and u dont need to worry much. Yes, ur bloood pressure is on the low end, but its normal in the young girls. From what u told me, ur diet is normal. My advise for u is to have more sleep, coz 6 hours in not enough, maybe 7 or 8. Then, combined suplement of vit c and garlic will help u with the coming winter. Also, come and get ur flu vaccination after a week or so, coz ur not going to have it till u r feeling well..Ok siti, is there any other concern??"

"hmmm(couldnt think of any)..nope..thanks!"

so as usual, i went out from his room without any prescription..heh, selamat duit aku nak kena beli ubat..ok then, my bedtime is no longer 12 but 11pm..hahhaah!! Which actually make sense coz klas skang nih dah pack..average 8am-4pm.But when am i gonna fit in my revision time???

btw..since i'm so slow in uploading my pics..sesape yg ade my YM or msn, just msg me n i'll webcam with u..much easier aight??

No comments: