Tuesday, December 06, 2005

i dunno..maybe i'm living in denial...maybe its all rumours and nothing's actually gonna happen..at this point, ignorance is a bliss for me...i cant take it for any reason, even to think of the possibilities for it to happen make me feel sick..the only strength i have now are my little prayers and those who's been there for me...otherwise,God knows what would happen to me..
needless to say, at the same time i learnt the invaluable hikmahs behind it...tho i might be living in insecurities and fear for all my life thinking and worrying about this, i'll keep on praying for the good thing..silent prayers sent to me, very much appreciated=)

on another note, i'll be visiting my preggie sis in kedah tomorrow..spend a few days there...then back home before going to kl ..so peon, see u at the wedding reception(syhhhh tau!!) and hani-izhar, msgkan contact no in msia so that we can plan up something..anything, i'm using the old 017...

No comments: