Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Perfect Stranger..

Browsed through the channel when i saw it was coming up next in HBO..quickly took my shower and settled in front of the tv. I've read the book but couldnt remember much about the story..so i thought why not watch the movie instead..after all, i'm alone again at home=(

So to speak, i enjoyed the movie very much..the similar contentment i got with Love Actually..there's something about these movie that i love watching..not the cliche' fling-and-flirt but more to chemistry and complimentary..shoot, i'm talking crap now!!*zip the mouth*

Hooked to the 6pm Chinese series on TV3..Survivor's Law..Ben vs Vincent, i go for Ben..aint that good looking but again, something about his character and the way he lead his life..errkk can i puke at my own words?? iyek!

Question: Am i being pampered at the moment? cos thats what i feel everybody's doing to me.. Ma no longer nag/scold me whenever i laze around in the morning not doing the chores and attend to all my cravings...adik's been complaining that i no longer get scolded by ma/abah but she still does,hehehe..brother who's being extra nice and thoughtful ...and Ayah Mie bought me this nice perfume. he said he bought it in june and kept it for me since so i decided to called it as an early birthday present.
err of course i'm not complaining =)

No comments: