Thursday, December 29, 2005

now, window shopping or movies are no longer my ideas of hanging out with frens...cos for me these two so-called-girls-thingy can wait for some other time, with ppl that i meet everyday (read: i live with)..but for those that i meet eyes to eyes only once a year (twice if lucky), i'd rather get some decent meals and chat about anything and nothing over it....or weird enough just sit next to each other without saying a thing..sometimes ppl just need the company not words...

i'm so enjoying my comfort zone at home that i subconsciously errr turn back into the old-bossy-tantrum-laden-girl..i bet no one would wanna see what i turn into when there's only 'nasi berlauk' for breakfast or i simply didnt get what i wished for..few times i had my families laughing at me,hurm!! and for the past few days, both my sis are home so i've been bullied endlessly..yes, i still quarrel with the younger and rebel with the elder at this age...and when i couldnt bear with their alliance, i turned to mum...

dilemma. i've got a month of hols left and somehow, i still couldnt fit in all the plan/trips into the calendar to satisfy all... hmmm, i sure have to give up my attachment this time and postpone it to next summer break...the thing is i really wanna spend some time with families and close frens who are living in the other parts of m'sia but at the same time, i havent never have enough of my parents and home.i've promised my loved ones to spend some time together and if possible, i would wanna make them all..thats why i always wish to halve myself everytime holiday comes..to be home and somewhere else at the same time..haihh

No comments: