Friday, March 03, 2006

Deep scar...

We both agree that no matter how good things are now, the scar will remain there. 'walaupun semua dah ok, parutnye masih ada'. to see how much she's affected by this and how much he has/might have changed devastated me. personally, nothing will ever be the same for me again. pain and anguish lingers, so does the voice at the back of my head. i was also being told about the happenings in my absence, much to my suprise and relief. i'm entitled to be sad and dissapointed over this, but i decided not to. instead, i wanna move on with life together with her and try my best to be good to all. i need strength so He gives me strength..

p/s: n!esa, i just read about ur admittance to the hospital in han!'s blog. i'm so sorry to hear and pray for ur speedy recovery. take a good care of urself , please=)

p/s: im not the best person to say this but try not to lose hope, mr robot. even if all fails u, turn to HIM. prayers is as worth as ur effort, i'd say. be it fyp or anything. to annoy u a bit: u shuldnt settle the migraine with other's meds. its much much better and safer to get urself a prescription. no coercion though.

No comments: