Friday, March 10, 2006




Warm hearted

A: nasib baik la aku ada kawan macam ko ngan To*e..
A: apa korang cakap sangat make sense pada aku
A: thanks a lot yatt...
A: ko tak tau how much it means for me..

sometimes it doesnt take all the sweetest talk to make ppl feel appreciated. this one will do for me...

Little dreams

~> For my final year (insya Allah) it'll be great if i can do my selective block in UK/Eire and then spend my holiday block of 6 weeks to travel and visit my frens.. hmmm, so much for dream comes true =D The only things that make it a bit tricky now is to get permission from my parents and to find someone to be my company, otherwise i'm game.i know, the other tempting destination would be Msia but at the moment i feel like going places ...

~> I'd love to stay in melb for another year or two after the graduation. Its not that i dont miss Msia and the ppl (plus the FOOD) but again, i feel like doing something more over here..work experiences and watsnot. so Nisa, i feel you about making this decision (tho i might be lacking one individual to think/consider about =p)

~>I dont think practising medicine (insya Allah) in East Msia is a bad idea altogether. hehehe, i must've gone crazy to say this but i'd like to have a bit of feel living in sabah/sarawak for some time. its more to prove my survival skills i guess ( as if i havent spend enough time away=p ) and get to know other ppl...could've been influenced by some reading about ppl's adventures as well..

~> this one, i'd like to keep it to myself thank u=)

we'll see how i go about all these. doesnt matter if none comes true, at least i know i've lived to my dreams until then..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* i can't make any decision or even plan until the day before I want things to happen. you feel me? haha...

that's why i told you before, cherish your single life as much as possible but of course it would be different if you have that someone near you...then you can both either stay in melb or go back to msia together =)

east msia is not that bad after all. i went there once during the summer to visit che muzaini (remember her? she's doing medic at UNIMAS) and she loves every moment she have at east msia...hehe...so good luck in east msia ;-)

-nisa-

Anonymous said...

hmm,dont sigh dear. there's a good reason for all the things that happened/would happen. pray hard and He'll lead ur way..He knows best..but i agree,its hard not to miss and long for our '2nd home' after all the sweet memories and hardship. God, i'm being melancholic before time,lol!

dont worry, i AM enjoying my single life very much. again, it comes with good reason for me..and for you, be grateful and appreciate him=D

oh yes i remember her..i know, thats why i so wanna go to East Malaysia..i'm sure i'll have good time over there..

ey, dont u think we should catch up some time soon??heheh(considering the length of both commments=p)

Anonymous said...

Sabah rocks!!

don't worry Yatt, focus on the present first. Other things will fall into places once the time comes. Enjoy every moment yah :D

Anonymous said...

yupe, i am and will;) same goes to u, dear!