Sunday, March 05, 2006

Suprise suprise!!

yesterday was full of fun. N and i proceed with our plan to watch the very longgggg overdue movie of lion-witch-wardrobe..shessshh, i know it's very very long overdue but does it matter?hehe...anyway, N came up with this idea last weekend so i thought why not. Off we went to The Village together with A,M,Z who had their fair share of shopping spree while we spend the 2 hours fascinated and moved by the story.

Later was the weekly doses of women making waves. with the blistering hot weather for the past 3 days, this one was definitely heaven. Came back home with a pack of grilled Nando's chicken and chips. The household was getting ready for movie time as i started my dinner. Yes, i noticed they were hissing and 'kalut-ing' over God-knows-what but couldnt bother to ask. was about to go downstairs and upon seeing me, they looked pretty 'upset' and 'gelabah', so i simply turn back and said

'sorry, tak kacau..'

all i can guess was that they might be planning on some suprise but again, i kept my nose out of it. they urged me to go to S' room for the movie, came upstairs with food and smiled from ears to ear. Then when they sang the song for me & S, i looked at them blankly and the 1st thing that came out from my mouth:

'tak fahamm... kenapa korang buat nih?'

ok, this was suppose to be a suprise belated birthday for me & S =D they should be thankful for my nature of LPU-lambat pick up that i didnt suspect anything, not even noticed the cake they were about to take out from the oven when i went downstairs earlier. hahahaha.


to Z, M, A,B,I: loads of thanks for this sweet thought..who would've guessed that i'll be having my birthday cake 2 months post the date? the bestest hand-made prune cake ever (courtesy of I) and sushi treat ;)

No comments: