Saturday, May 20, 2006

I have...

-a very productive week and so relieved by that. getting there with my DLA notes, motivated enough to look up for the things i saw/heard in the ward/clinic. so it was good.

-lost 3kg for this year alone. without me doing anything. how great it is cos i never thought i could after getting back to the normal weight last year. that leaves me with another 2kg to go for my target.

-been suffering from short term memory loss and near-accidents lately, not to forget lost in my own world. bad.

-watched Da Vinc! c0de last nite. glad i read the book prior to that. very much enjoyed the movie and the companies themselves. that small reunion,heheh...and yes, i was attentive throughout the movie thanks to the nap i had earlier.

-been telling myself to call home but havent do so...

-a quick sleep-in this morning. was aiming for longer actually but end up tossing and turning. haihh...

No comments: