Sunday, May 07, 2006

When it comes to sports...

i've had my fair share of FUN and JOY...

- be it basketball years in KMB or netball years here, i made a lot of good frens. the ones that i might never be in the same class, same uni or even same residence with them. in other words, its the few hours in the court that brought us together and the bonding bloomed outside the games. the warmth stays. nope, words failed me this time but i can assure u, its one of the sweetest things...

- i'm not competitive. i play for fun and frens.to play under pressure is never my skill but if i'm feeling good, i'll keep up with it. that means NOT to play against the team who really wanna win, as in REALLY REALLY wanna win. if thats the case, i'm off...

-used to be injury-prone..hehe, had few incidents before and made me a lil bit cautious now. haihh, sakitlaa patah2 tgn nih.

-ppl said i'm funny in the court. even made my teammates laugh while playing the game but yeahhh, klutz is me.. what exactly i did??? HAH, as if i'm gonna tell =p

-i believe to be a good defender, you need to be all alert but to those who's playing the attacking position, ur forgiven to be a bit blur..HAH HAH HAH!!

-to lose the game is one thing, but to have the referee came to one of the players and said 'to me, your team is the better team' is totally another thing. win or not, we played our game.



No comments: