Thursday, May 25, 2006

When thursday's always my bad day...

these two excites me...

1. My mum retired today. Since her birthday fall during school holiday so today's officially her last day of being a teacher, tho i bet she'll forever be called 'teacher' by her students. I'm so happy. why? for the obvious reason, next time i'm home my mum's gonna be there for me 24/7. how GOOD is that? ok ok, she's not that available actually considering her side activities=D another 5 months to go and in a meantime, i'm gonna occupy myself with study, frens, this and that...

2. Few weeks back, i replied my fren's sms to say that i cant (obviously) attend her wedding this end of the month. this chilhood fren of my is graduating from medical school and im suprised but happy to hear about this tying-the-knot business. nway, this morning i received another sms from her saying that she's gonna be honeymoon-ing in melb from 15-22nd June and asked whether she can visit me?? OF COURSE, my dear...i'm more than happy for the thought. Exam finishes on 16th insya Allah so its nice to have something coming up right after that..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy retirement to Mama ChapzY! Horay!!

And good luck to youse all. InsyaAllah pasti bley punye ;)

Anonymous said...

yeayyyy!!!! serious nenn, aku tak sabar nak balik msia =D

eheh, thank u..doakan kitorang eh?