Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Today

I am going to see GP for my blood test result. i dont really know what to expect. in fact, i dont really wanna know. too much going on to bear another one. its nice to live in ignorance. scared? understatement.

before i forget, can anyone who would like to receive kad raya to give me the address? YM or friendster. maybe up until next week.

UPDATE (5pm)

Alhamdulillah, the blood test result came back normal, apart from borderline low T3. i wonder whether i can pointdown at that for my depression-like symptoms. heh, escapism. eventhough i act sound non-chalant, i cried over my anxiety whenever i thought about this ordeal. especially yesterday. but that's the past now. all i need to do now is cancel the ultrasound appointment and repeat the bloodtest in 2 month's time. A suggested me to take more salt. iodinised salt to boost up the hormone level. i think i will. who knows, it helps with my slimming down programme as well. u know, thyroid hormone and metabolism. heh, crap.

anyhow, i walked out of the clinic with lighter head and better feeling. alhamdulillah.

No comments: