Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I don't need, i dont want

it started when i was young, a little kid. i used to get things my way. i spoiled myself by making sure that i got everything i wanted. being the youngest for a long time, i was pampered by the whole family as well. up until now, my brothers would story how spoilt i was back then and people need to attend to my wish or i wont settle. i cried, i sulked, i threw tantrum, i did everything to have my wish. there's nothing that could stop me from having them. i was still a good child, only a little hard on letting go my want's.

as grow older, i learnt to compromise a bit. as i would still wanna have it no matter what, i earned it by good grades. it didnt make me feel bad cos i believed i deserved them. when i started to have my own money, i fulfilled my wish by myself. i hardly asked but i will make sure i had them eventually. no matter what, i worked my way out to get them.

now, it gets back to me when my need's want's are no longer of money-can-buy. i could not save money for that, i could not throw tantrum or sulk for that. i could only cry. but still, it wont be mine. NO, actually i dont want it to be mine. i want to let go. but i dont know how. i could not for all this while, i did not know how to let go.

to be continued

No comments: