Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tulis yang happy jeh

hard to believe that the stay was a good one. managed to get everything done.

i watched C!nta, Happy Feet and De Javu. all were good movies.

i spent time with my family, hung out at shopping mall or simply lazed around at home. the two brothers are so entertaining.

i ate A LOT- chicken max, hot & spicy, cendol pulut, tomyam, hot plate, nyonya peranakan meals, nasi lemak, laksa johor, pizza hut(will never come again to this, yucks tak sedap!), home-made lasagna, masak lemak cili, sup ikan, chocolate cake and a few other, many thanks to my sis-in-law.she did a great job to improve my appetite. its a record to have both nasi lemak and laksa johor for a breakfast, and to finish up everything on the plate for the rest of the occasions. extra kilo's? of course, i must have gained...

i attended weddings-dalisha's and fara's. my sis-in-law kidded me about how i always go all the way for my friends and she would wanna sepit diorg if they dont do the same to my wedding. heheh, i simply replied that i dont care and dont really expect them to do the same since i did all these for myself, my satisfaction. i'm glad i made it to both. isk, menyesal tak makan masa kenduri fara. tgk gambar nampak macam sedapppp jeh.adui, menyesal menyesal.


i was treated with japanese food buffet, claimed to be advanced-birthday-present. courtesy of my bro and sis-in-law. I almost missed this for fara's wedding but managed.


i shopped for shoes, pants and a few other necessary stuffs. wish could do a few more with tops and bags. hmm, next time maybe.


i had girls' time with far!na and l!yana on 2 different occasions. it's been a great hang-outs, thanks for making out time for me. l!yana took a day off and far!na suprised me with tupa!-tupa! eat-out. hey kiss-proof girl, i seriously wonder whether u do have telepathy or not cos it really looked like so.


what else?


seemed like i went out almost everyday, by the end of it i had brotherly reminder for not being at home as much *half-guilty grin* well, i can assured you that now we're settling down in Shah A1am, there'll be no more less of this. huhuhu, i am so gonna miss the ok-lah-not-bad LRT that brought me to all these places.

before i stop, here's the ticked-off wishlist.

putih violet

pink-guin

No comments: