Friday, December 01, 2006

They said it will be my turn next year


To sit here, in this hall of graduation as one of the guests gave me this emotion. for a brief moment, i was carried away by the wishful thoughts. they are called the first batch, the pioneer of the new M0nash MBBS. Whatever they're called, i'm proud to say that i was there watching their momentous scroll-receiving. this was my first experience to be part of this ceremony, many thanks to those who offered tickets and eventually handed me one. i love the atmosphere, i love the smiles and i love the love showed by and to the loved ones.

at most, there's only one of the many who reads this. can you please let the rest of you know how proud i am of ur achievement and how much i will miss u ppl?? let's not feel sad for parting, but grateful for the meeting. yes, it should be that way.

i pray that my turn will come next year. to graduate.

No comments: