Thursday, December 28, 2006

Words game

I take words at face value. whatever said to me, i believe. no matter how dodgy or delusional it sounds, i believe.

this, gets back to me. on a lighter note, i often had trouble with during psychiatric rotation cos i believe what the patient told me. once i talked to a gentleman who had systematised paranoid delusion but not once i doubted his story, until i read the files and be told by the doctor 'never believe what your patient said'. i bet, she referred to this unit only:)

ppl can easily bluffed me. on recent incident, my brother caught me misplacing the tickets simply by saying that the dates were wrong and i need to check them again. i searched high and low to no avail . little did i suspect that he was just playing a trick on me and i have actually misplaced the tickets and he found them elsewhere.

because i believed what ppl said, i always get into trouble. once i sulked with my mum because she forgot her words. eventhough i know that's possible to forget or maybe do it some other time, still i could not get over it and end up sending her sms to tell why i was like jeruk masam. it's not that i really want the promised gift, but because the words said to me, i hold to it. it's nothing i am proud of, it's the other way round.

i gave people trouble because of that too. i got pissed off when ppl didnt keep their words, oblivious to the potential of sweet-talk or simply say-to-make-it-sounds-nicer. i would go to an extent of saying what's in my head, little did i realised that some ppl are actually good at giving words away meaninglessly. i know one person who admitted to that. realising how much damage i've caused for being blunt, i learnt to keep in inside. feeling any bettter? you tell me.

now that i learnt not to believe, i still remember.

to be continued.

No comments: