Thursday, November 04, 2004

*ConfidantS*

...heheh, after so long, finally had 2 decent conversations wif my far-away-and-greatly-missed frens in eire, @rnee and r0se...the thing with these fellas that i appreciate and somtimes amuse me is how they showed their interest in my life and share the excitement and concern....yes, we were bonded in some way and i would not trade it for anything...i guess it rooted from our 'happy hours' in room F *** 2 years back..the heated discussion, endless rambling about life and stuffs...lil insignificant confessions made after hours of provocation and torture~lol~those were the days that i damn missed here*sigh*...ohh, enough of being melancholic y@tt :p

.. chatted at different time with both of them, asked about their life(great ones!) and share the sisterly remarks (??!), then subconsciously (erk!) made me open up the story..which i dont see any point of telling it in the 1st place coz of its insignificancy and lack of sugar-and-spices..i cant remember how i started with @rnee but with r0se, she managed to hit the right button i guess..or maybe its the webbie that make my expression so visible,hahaha!!tried to make it sound as casual as possible but their expressions tickled me...knowing me, they could have imagine how the story goes,hahaha!!

...anyway, i thanked them for that (almost 2 hours :D).. @rnee was always the sifu and told me things that i wouldnt know otherwise...i think i managed to make her eyes rolled in disbelief many times over the things that i've done...but she said they aint funny as i put :p and r0se as sweet as she is tried to stop me from being pessimist :D oh dear, hope they'll forget this things soon and not probing me with those killer q's again*run*

...btw, b4 anyone started to shoot a wild guess, hold it there!...

No comments: