Sunday, November 14, 2004

*Syawal 1425*

...slept like a log and woke up 45 mins late...rushed to get ourselves done by 8 am for solat aidilfitri...managed to arrive early at the campus centre and together recited the praises to the Allah...battling with the overwhelming emotions...once in a while i lost in my own deep thoughts and couldnt hold the welled eyes...*sigh* be strong...

...headed to Bedd0e Av..refrained myself from eating too much of lontong so that i can feast myself at the halls later ;)..called home, talked to my sisters and mum..exchanging wishes and asked for forgiveness..hmm, i'm the difficult one among the siblings :p later on called abah..upon my request, abah bertakbir on the phone for me..ya Allah, sayunye suara abah and sebaknya aku rasa...he cut the conversation short but i noticed his voice changed :(( then came the other girls...some were joyfully happy but some were bitterly sorrow...the robbed house, the unexpected change of plan and the uncertainty of the future...

...majlis raya at the halls was splendid it its own way with yummy food..but i myself wasnt really up to it..again i lost in my own world and tried very hard to joined the crowd...appreciated the concern showed by some and hoped no one misunderstood my unusual quiteness...one or two commented that i was so blur and looked like i held back something..only smiled back without a word...

...went to Mort0n around 2pm...they prepared my all-time fav dish, laksa...but i only had a bowl... we were lepaking in front of the tv when a familiar car came to the house ....unannounced guests and we hastily crawled to cover ourselves =) after an hour or so, i longed for home..i just wanna be in my room, listened to some nice raya songs and put myself to sleep...that will do for my raya evening this year :( woke up with the same feeling but at least i had my rest...

...a visit from L!l!an Av ppl, watched Al! Setan for my uncountable times =) well, seemed like everyone else was enjoying the day to the max *SIGH* now i can only pray so that Allah will make me stronger to face the next day...

..due to the request, photo's been taken out...i thot that this's supposed to be my space, my domain :(...

No comments: