Thursday, November 04, 2004

*DoomeD*

...there's no way for me to go to fr@ankston next year..to spend my 1st year clinical there..with only 7 of us and i know nothing about that place :(( lets not talk about survival here coz its more than that...its about the preferences that I put on the sheet to be placed in MMC as its just 5 mins away from my house...its about being pedestrian all this while and it will take more than 2 hours by public or 45 mins if lucky enough to car pool...its about the likelihood of being the ONLY 2 muslims (ladies!) in that unfamiliar place and 've experienced the weird things before...its about letting go our inverstment in the house (my bed!) and on a trivial thot, getting decent halal food/butcher *SIGH*

...my nap turned out tob be a nightmare...woke up in disbelief as i heard the noise from my housemates about this thing..took me a while to compute things and before anything, the water welled in my eyes (call me slacker if u wish!)...emailed the person in charge with a sheer hope to get it amended..stunned in front of the computer looking at the lists...called my mum and i couldnt speak for a few secs...really hate it as i know she couldnt stand listening to my sobs cluelessly...lil bit relieved and later called w@yne just to let him know and maybe we might needed him to back up...talked to a!na and yes, she calmed me down and dismissed any wild thought :p well, we just hafta wait for the reply n its not gonna be in untill tomorrow, when im gonna sit for my VIA exam that worths 20% and so way behind the revision ..what do u expect, both years to be covered and i sucked in anatomy...well well, i really cant read a line now and pray hard that i could at least go thru some of the stuffs early morning tomorrow before 930am..

...to those who managed to make STUPID jokes about it, i dont thank u and be sorry for urself..the rest, im sorry in advance if i screw u..

..pray for us for tomorrow ;)...

No comments: