Saturday, November 13, 2004

*Please Remind Me...*

...to be GRATEFUL... though i may not have all my best ppl around, im still able to reach them in some way or another...they never fail to show their deepest concern and love... always be there for me..to shine the days and share the life

...to CHERISH everything that i have... hmm, its hard not to ponder over the past..days spent with the best buddies...savouring the togetherness and freedom...facing the hurdles hand-in-hand*sigh* well, again i never lose them...they still own the special spaces in my heart and will always be...

...that there's a BLESSING in disguise...for all the things that happened, insya Allah..pray hard that everything will be fine...in the midst of my not-so-happy-days, Allah granted back a friendship i almost lost not so long time ago...never thot that it'll turn out this way but i believe Allah knows the best...grow closer than before...put me at ease talking and listening to u mate ;)

...to ACCEPT ppl as what they are...maybe i shuld say it once and for all: my shrunken circle of frens doesnt imply any fighting and such :p its just that i prefer to be superficial for some reasons..the change is their choice and they have my utmost respect..but maybe i need some time to learn how to live with it...and pls dont associate my silence with hatred...

...to SMILE and put a SMILE on other' faces ;)

No comments: