Sunday, October 01, 2006

girlfriends

even if i've said this million times, i wanna repeat it again.

my girlfriends are loveable

-i love the way they care about me genuinely. i have a pinch of experience about those who acts caring but not so really, but they spare me from this.

-i love the way they point out my mistakes and make me change for better. i need ppl to shake some sense in me sometimes and they do the job very well.

-i love the way distances doesnt drift us away. it brings us closer, in fact. hail to the tech!

- i love the way i can act sixteen around them. no need to pretend, no need to impress. nice

-i love the way they love me for who i am. LPU,klutz and many more.

heh, cheesy!

'sila terjun'
peah, aku still cant get over kata-kata ko yang ini. sangat2 hillarious. setiap kali teringat, aku tersengih sorang2..ohh, bendulnya aku=D

No comments: