Saturday, October 07, 2006

tired

randomly random..

last night, managed to sort out my wardrobe. fuhh, the clothes are piling and i still have at least 3 tops i havent wear. simpan buat ape ntah =D i convinced myself that i need to stop shopping but i dont think i am willing to do that. why? because it's similar to why people get aneroxic. it's the ability to control. the person lose can't control what's happening in life, they feel hopeless so the only thing they can control is what they eat. in my case, shopping is something i can do without having to think of what other people may think or feeling guilty about it. shopping gives me sense of control, that i can have whatever i wanna have.

i hope i am not catching another cold because my throat hurts.

watermelon for breaking fast. reward.

100 plus.

UPDATE

no, i didnt have watermelon for breaking fast or after terawikh. instead, i made myself honey-lemon warm drink to sooth the sore throat and helps with the fever-ish. later, emptied a can of 100 plus.

feel better, thank you.

No comments: