Saturday, October 21, 2006

last

This may be my last time spending the whole Ramadhan here. insya Allah. also, my last time with the girls. they've been a great help for me to forget my sorrow, even for a while.

one fine day, years from now
-i will miss the anticipation of waiting for my parcels and kad raya. from the loved family and friends. along with them, attached the greatest thoughts and kindest regards. it's the best feeling. these make up their absence, partially.
-i will miss our get-togethers. potlucks and all. it's always been a therapeutic for me to be among the familiar faces and share each other's presence.
-i will miss our small activities after iftaar. may Allah bless us and accept our efforts to imarah this Holy month.
-all the trials and bumpy journey i am having now, i would reflect back. hopefully, i will be in better hands and place and keep the words of wisdom with me all the time. for every obstacle, i pray for rahmat and keredhaan.

This wednesday, insya Allah my 3rd brother will tie the knot with his soon-to-be-fiancee who is my friend-cum-senior in high school. yes, the 9498 batch. rest-assured, i have nothing to do with how they met with each other and managed to reach this stage=) in fact, it is a suprise for me, myself when i first know. nevertheless, i share their joy and will always pray for the best of them. i would like to keep this low profile and when the right time comes, i myself will make the invitation on their behalf here.


lastly, i would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya , Maaf Zahir Batin. for every action, word or silence that left a mark in anyone's heart, i sincerely ask for forgiveness. i cannot promise and can never be perfect, that's human. thanks for all the support everyone's been giving me all this while, by words and prayers.

till we meet again.

No comments: