Sunday, October 29, 2006

hurt

yes, i smiled and enjoyed those days.

-when i cooked for mini get-together with the studymates. each stuffed themselves with variety of food, later complained of about-to-burst-tummy..
-when i spent hours on the net with my family everynight/day for the week. 'joined' the family gathering and bbq hosted at my house. went to the clinic half-heartedly on my brother's engagement cos i really wanna 'join' the preparation. hearing my little heroe's voices and other loved ones soothed the ache of missing home. i didnt mind waking up from my sleep to hear and see them, and they really put up with my sleepy face.constant yawn =D
-when i dressed up and posed for the 1920's with the rest of the girls..everyone suprised each other with their own 'creativity'. best moments would be the picture-preview..full of vanity!hehe.
-when i received more kad raya from r0se & anee$a..not a bad collection this year;)
-when we had another girls' day out to the fiesta, walked around the town till our feets hurted and impulsively bought myself another pair of shoes..gelato and pecel lele completed the day
-when i met up with the whole bunch of ppl for the open house at the campus centre,with traditional foods and photography session after that. continued the day with house-hopping and pictures-hunting...

yes, i do enjoyed each and everything. even when i slept with tired eyes and damp pillow at nights. even with deep cut and bruises from the battles at every corner of my life. even with loss and despair.

No comments: