Tuesday, October 12, 2004

*BrokE*

....yerp, went to the flight centre today for my last payment..its sizzling hot but lucky, i'm in the car ;p hohoho, dont ask me how much does it cost to go back this time coz u'll be suprised how 'generous' i am...pray hard that MARA will refund my (??) money if there's BTN during the hols :p well, if its not because of no availability on the 20th, i'll be in msia by that date coz my OSCE exam finished on the 18th:p so i'm going back with S!ngapore Airlines on the 22nd and reach home the next day..past the eid already :((

...excited? yes, i am...lets see whats going to happen over the break : my cousin's big day in Ipoh somewhere in nov..yess! its gonna be fun with all the families get together (hope no one dares to ask for the sourvernir ;p) and do the preparation..ahhh, always love the spirit (i mean of togetherness not the wedding,ahaha!)...

...will be having L!yana back in msia for a month..been more than a year since i met her, cant wait to spend our time together again..this time lets go to the Istana Budaya to watch the theatre and maybe another dugong-trip to sg congkak??hahah...plus her promised treat for my birthday (hey,dont look at me that way... i didnt ask for it :p) yeayy!! n we'll be the same age for about 24 days before her big 2* :p

...insya Allah, my sis' engagement with her man..arghh, cant help giggling remembering how it happen...sorry, i have to keep the story to myself *amanah, fatanah etc* nway before her status changes next year, wanna spend time with her...of course, we are just like the other normal siblings..going out shopping but end up quarreling on our way back,hahah! and guess who's playing the lil devil??

No comments: