Monday, October 25, 2004

*GilA*

...hahahahah, this morning was really sumthing..even while doing this entry pun aku rasa nak sengih jehh :p we were both napping (uhuk, at 830 am :p) when someone entered our room and passed a quite big parcel to her...jeng jeng jeng! by then aku dah boleh agak wats going on...tp aku just senyum dlm mamai...and waited for her response...

...but i couldnt hold it any longer and burst out laughing..loud!! this whole thing really tickled me and made me laugh merrily...call me crazy but it is funny :p ...up to a point i hafta cover my face with my duvet and continue giggling..adoi, sakit perutla gelak2 nih :p...

... while sitting on my bed and looking at her expression, i continued grinning but i wouldnt wanna say anything..reckon i've said wayy to much and i told her that. but somehow, they really amuse me (seriously!)...what a good start for the last week of MED 2042...

No comments: