Wednesday, October 20, 2004

*Ini bukan cobaan, ini betul2*

...hehe, missed my sahur today..what happened?? guess i'm too tired by the time i went to bed albeit its 930pm...turned off the alarm clock at 3 am, closed my eyes for a while only to open it again at 4 am...exactly time subuh masuk..adoi !! lazy i was, so continued slumbering for another hour before jumping off the bed...

...i dont mind much about the empty stomach.. if its not the headache i've to bear for the day..it stopped me from doing my work, loadss of it :(( the throbbing pain started as early as 7 am..hafta lied down, sleeping mostly and reading the story book...

..it got better after noon, n suprisingly my stomach hasnt started its concerto, not even now..hehe, its always the headache that worried me n i cant do much about it, coz it'll only cease once i stuffed myself :p glad that i dont have any class for today, n can just stay indoor :p...

..so, anyone care to misscall/buzz me at 3 am, which means at 1 am in mesia tomorrow onwards?? if not then i have to settle with my mate's LOUD (really LOUD!) alarm clock..hahaha, i prohibited her to use it b4 because often had 'racing heart beat' after that...adoi, mmg bingit telinga :p

No comments: