Friday, October 15, 2004

*RamadhaN al MubaraK*

...called ma, she almost couldnt recognise me for my unusually sorrowful voice. my heart ached with homesickness but as always, she'd cheer me up..good laugh over the stories of my adik n kak...background of abah's voice and songs from the radio..told her about the falling drives to study, the monotonous life of mine and lack of spirit for Ramadhan..huhuh! listened to her soothed me a lil bit...reminded me to be strong and go on with life... things happened one after another..'ve been missing my parents so much this year :((

...email from sis-in-law..telling she's already send the requested parcel of kuih raya :p pray hard that i'll leave some for the eid,kekeke..a bit early to say but the house's planning to have the BBQ on the 2nd day of raya..huwaaa!! going to miss this family occasion eventhough we only had it for the 1st time last year...i helped out my brother to organise n buy stuffs..joyful yet tiring! well, togetherness its all that matter :p hmm, will they agree for the idea of another BBQ when i'm back ?? she said they might but i believe everyone will be back to their places by the time i reach home..aiyo!

...called kak, this lady is struggling for her final exams..poor thing!insya Allah, things will be just fine for u ;) this year, wiil only spend her time away in KL just for the 1st week in Ramadhan then home she'll be...uhuk, haven as it sound rite? but the good news, her hols end on the 29th nov, so i'll be exercising my 'whinging and bossy' skills earlier than i thought :p bad lil sis, u bet!

... so for this upcoming fasting..'m expecting 2 parcels and a roller-coaster mood (exam!)..regardless, happy fasting to all *still wondering why only victorians gonna start on saturday??*

No comments: