Saturday, February 04, 2006

first day in melb 2006

and i'm weeping. it was never like this before. usually, the homesickness hit me earlier like few days before i leave msia and went away the moment i touch down in melb. this time, it was there all along the journey and didnt go away as it used to be, plus the fact that nobody's around in this place except for S just add up to the loneliness. i need crowd to cheer me up or at least keep me occupied, not quietness of a large room.

even yesterday, i was in tears when saying goodbye to my family. i wish i had not. it has always been something big for me to be apart from my parents since my first day in boarding school at the age of 12 but i thought i manage to 'grow up' from it when i 1st come to melb. the previous years were ok but not this year tho. somehow i think i'm getting emotionally weaker and weaker by year. sigh

i am still learning how to take things one at a time. pesan ma, jangan banyak fikir benda yg tak perlu.

2 comments:

miss_elly said...

akum yatt..welcome back 'home'..dont b sad, there are always light in front..do take care ok..miss ya

Anonymous said...

wslm elly..thanks, feeling better now. hopefully time will fly fast this year..cya around eh:)