Sunday, February 05, 2006

kisah cuti lagi..sorry!

things i wanna write here before i forget..

-gossip about my youngest-elder brother. first thing aku heard when i reached home. hehe, i wont disclose it here tho in order to respect ppl's privacy. but it was really suprising news for me. nothing's confirm yet but the good thing is i grow closer to this brother of mine than before. ahaha, i used to have this distant bonding with him when i was smaller cos of my obnoxious-temperamental act. in fact i once ran away from home because of him shesshh!

-my presence at home was very much acknowledged and appreciated especially by my parents (hey, i'm not making this out. i had it verbally=p) . domestic helper duty : laundry, cooking dinner, cleaning the house and hobby: tagged along with my parents (much to my lil sister annoyance/amusement) were suprisingly fun.

-met up with a fren i've known for almost 2 years. i know there are these certain things that was-not-like-me-at-all to agree/do that day but i have my very own reasons. it was a fine outing and i enjoyed the lunch (more like a deserved brunch for me, thanks to the breakfast-tak-jadi =p) and movie (hillarious with this funniest scene where Hans let this makcik test-drive kereta F1 for her daily market trip!). now i need to think of way to re-pay the treat.

-improvement on my driving skills. at least i am confident enough to drive alone and at nite tho it was only less than 3km drive. hahaha, i'm a late bloomer (whatever it is suppose to mean..)

-had fun and more fun with my 2 darlings (soon to be 3 and then 4 by this April, insya Allah). there're these latest pics of sin-chan-turning-into-ultraman-kampung siram pokok bunga dan mandi sungai that made syak1r demanded for the same mandi sungai treat.

-the whole family gathered during CNY-awal muharam hols. for the first time since i was in msia this time as 2 werent around during aidiladha. haha, so much for male dominant there were futsal with me as a loyal supporter and laughed my gut out at my brothers, late night stay-up for soccer live (them, not me!) and UNO card games (i retired when the clock ticked 12 but they had it till 4 am for goodness's sake!!). oh yes, one BIG victory for beating my eldest brother up in Scrabble during my 1st attempt. hahaha, so much for a winner as he claim for himself.

ok dah, esok nak start klas. lambat la lagi nak update kot

No comments: