Saturday, February 11, 2006

Role: witness

she's a first timer. looked a bit agitated and anxious from the long waiting for more than 12 hours. she must have had enough of the adrenaline rush and waited for the longggg day to end. by her sweetness & charm, i can be certain that she's gonna be a great mum..

he's the kind of man every woman would love to settle with. simply made his presence significant to his other half and composed enough to protect his lil darling...

baby? she must be very comfy in her comfort zone and choose to stay longer, instead of 40 she went up to 42 weeks. very cute, hah! dont worry love, u'll be fine in ur new world and dont forget to live ur life to the fullest!

the other she (midwife) proved to me that 1st impression doesnt always be true. during the hand-over, i quietly wished that i wont be asked to shadow her but thank god, i did. i particularly love her motherly voice, the kinda voice i would wanna hear to assist me during this most feared experience for any woman.

above was my 1st 9pm-7am shift in the delivery suite. hehe, i survived the nite but flatted out the next day.

Wake-up-call

its been quite some time. she pm-ed me to share her happy moments of great achievement. i'm awed but not suprised cos i know how far she can go with her great deal of effort she would put in anything. so proud of her =)

oh, thats not the part of story i wanna share. it's when she asked about my life. without much hesitation, i asked her questions that had been bugging me lately. so much so , i started to spill it out to her. and her being great at reading my mind, started to talk me out of it. one by one. she knows me well enough to understand what i'm going thru and how my head always take control over me.

by the end of our conversation, i'm so thankful for her great understanding and she made me realise that i should be more grateful not resentful over things bestowned on me. yes, life is beautiful to be wasted on worrying too much. so just enjoy it while i can.

so dude (as she always call me=p), you make me miss you even more today. to be honest, i thot i've lost one of my confidantes but no i havent. and yes, i miss playing 'peace' with u too..hahahah=p grow up, us two!

Weekend

in the middle of watching lunch queen, japanese series. i've only got 8 out of 10 series so might not get to watch the ending. doesnt matter tho cos i'm actually enjoying myself (more like enjoying my eyes for the cute guys actually!). very light storyline and so much on food that makes me drool and drool. in fact i was watching it when i thought maybe it would be nice to give up medicine and end up working in the restaurant. not that i'm tired of studying but there's something tempting about being food expert.

mantra: food..food..food

No comments: