Saturday, February 25, 2006

My little fren=)

Her name's Kate and she's 3 years old.

she was with her mum in the antenatal clinic( its for pregnant women) this morning when i saw her. dressed in beautiful purple flowergirl-like dress and sat on the chair politely while the doc's examined her mum. Its when we finished listening to baby's heartbeat (audible to the room) and doc went out of the room, she came to us (me standing next to her mum who's lying on the couch)..

Kate: *giggle* funny heart..*giggle*
Me: heheh, its funny ey? so do you know whats in ur mummy's tummy?(hahah, couldnt think of any other question to ask)
Kate: yeahhhh, baby..
Me:hehheh. and do you have any sister or brother?
Kate: *sheepishly smile*
Mum: Yes, she has an elder sister. Kate, this lady is also a doctor. So we have two doctors in this room.
Me: heheeh, yeahh. you have 2 doctors to take care of ur mum today.
Kate: I have a....(mumbled something)
Me: *smile*
Mum: she said she also have a baby in her tummy.
Me: *laugh* ohh really..let me see?*shoved me her a-bit-boncit tummy* heheh, your tummy's smaller than mum's.
Kate: (mumbled something again)
Mum: she said hers a baby's baby.
Me: *laugh* oh really..
Kate:*kissed her mum's tummy, then turned to me* i love you.. *put her arms around my neck and pecked on my cheek*
Me: *stunned and giggled*
Mum: woww, you are being lovely today Kate..

later in the consultation, she came to me again

Kate: i love your bracelet..
Me: heheh, i love your dress

and there she twirled a few times, pretended to be a ballerina or something. so when they're about to leave the room, we exchanged goodbye and before she left the room,she turned to me and said
'i love you..'
then wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed my cheek. so i hugged her back.

We were frens for only 15 mins, but i'll always remember this adorable little fren of mine. she makes me feel GOOD.

No comments: