Monday, February 13, 2006

So happen..

i'm doing my obst & gynae rotation when both sis & sis-in-law are pregnant. over the summer hols, i was bombarded with pregnancy-related questions from my sis, some that i knew the answers but some i could've crap on =D being cheeky, i often touched both tummies, giggled and called them 'mak buyung'. or sometimes i voiced my disagreement when i felt my sis was trying to be overly-manja. but then , ma would reply back "haaa, tunggula dia punye nti..kite tengok mcm mana" err opss ngaaa!!

in fact, was told by mum earlier that my sis in law is in labour at the moment. hopefully everything will be fine and over by tomorrow, aminn. ahhh, my 3rd nephew is on his way to be part of this wonderful world *excited excited* i also wonder how's that lil syahman doing now, hopefullly not wailing & crying for his mum=p ..anyway, i'm relief to know that my bro's there with sis-in-law as he's actually staying in KL and managed to travel back home yesterday.

heeee, kan best kalu ade kat msia time nih=p

No comments: