Sunday, February 12, 2006

Of weekend

for this year, Saturday will be my book-free day;) stacked the study materials aside early in the morning and proceed with our plan to go to Chadstone shopping mall for some school stuff and groceries. i was well-stuffed with 2 tuna & smoked salmon Sushi sushi and practically had to force the the last bite in,hahaha. so and so, went back home and decided to give lunch queen a go since i've got nothing else to do. the last time i spent my time on japanese series were last year on Pride. i didnt expect much out of this one. i mean they dont have takuya k!mura in it, do they? hahah=p

" taste of food mixed with tears is the taste of life"- could be de javu but i am pretty sure some time ago, someone did actually recommend me this movie. and yes, i had good time! adore that cheerful-witty girl character & is charmed by all 3 (or could be 4?) gentlemen. even the dad is likeable..but the thing i enjoy most is actually their passion about food. i think i do share the same passion like theirs, well to an extent hahah;) cos the smell of food always estatics me & food deprivation can put me in cranky mood. whatever it is, i'm all drooling(despite the fact i had this appetite probs lately) & laughing my head off over the movie.

according to my favourite person(s), i should take life easy. so hopefully there'll be nothing but happy and cheerful ol' me in the future..rite? ;)

No comments: