Sunday, February 05, 2006

treasure hunt

i've always had trouble packing my stuff. not that i'm messy-and-my-things-are-everywhere but my skills lacking tips to maximise space and tricks to hide things. it became more of a prob when i first came Down Under, where the custom officers can be annoyingly strict with certain food/ingredient. so i resort to this routine whenever its time do that freaking task.
1. me picked up all the clothes/shoes/anything i wanna bring back and put them around the beg. extra task: re-packaged the food into smaller units and with my dory-like memory, i might need checklist.
2. my dearest mum arranged them into the luggage. yup, this is when i used to scratch my head not knowing which and where to put and end up load-unload repeatedly.
3. me doing the last check around the house and lock the bag. even so, sometimes due to my dory-like memory (again?!) i have to unlock it just to shove some forgotten things. see, imagine if i'm the one doing the 2nd routine above then how many times i have to do this lock-unlock thingy?

the second best part was at the airport when the officer often dismissed my luggage without much songeh (which later i presumed may be due to the neatness of my bag,hahahaha).

and the best part was to unpack the luggage as i would be enjoying mini treasure hunt all by myself, oohh-ing at where my mum stuffed the food especially the ones forbidden by kinda-stupid-OZ-law.

opsss! ngaaa...

No comments: